Thursday, May 01, 2008

Sleepy day =/

When I take over the world one day, I shall implement many many public holidays for sleeping & resting. And I will make going to school a 2 days a week thing, so we have 5 days to rest and relax. So shiok. So when I take over the world, this world will be a happy place. I will allow school to start late so we can all sleep in a little more, and school to end eay much earlier so we have more time to go home and sleep.

I will force all buffets to provide us freeflow salmon sashimis, oysters, escargots, Negitoro(tuna belly), lobsters, shark'sfin, and more la. I will not allow poverty to happen, so that a child wouldn't die every 3 seconds.

And the best is we have so much time to sleep! :D
YAY! I can't wait to take over the world.

Time to sleep and dream about it.
BYEEE.

No comments: