Thursday, December 25, 2008

HELLO colourful WORLD!

MERRY MERRY MERRY XMAS TODAY! :)

Anyway,
Happy Birthday to MY DADDY!
- Love you! My father is like cooool.

And to Kiara the Tiara!
- my bro's sexyass girlfriend.

Birthdays on Xmas is soooo cool.

*Okay why do I seem to have so many plans today....
:(

(AND I COULDN'T GET TO SLEEP YESTERDAY EVEN THOUGH I REACHED HOME AT 3.30AM !!!! AND I SHOPPED THE WHOLE DAY OKAY, WHY DO I FEEL TIRED BUT UNABLE TO GET TO SLEEP! ITS SO ANNOYING.)
-I am very glad with my shopping loot yesterday with Edeline, we went absolutely crazeeee. Good thing for us, bad for our wallets.

on the other hand.... hahahaha! Glad to see Renuka and Purani having the same problem as me.. I am so mean but with people who can accompany me through my miserable days is GREAT!

Time to leave my house for a whole new day ahead! BYE!

Merry Xmas again, I love you all! Hugssss!

And all the way to Germany, Merry Xmas Christian!
And all the way to Cambodia, Merry Xmas Eang Chhan!

No comments: