Monday, December 22, 2008

I feel so bad. :(

Anyway, hello everyone! I am back! Sorry for going missing, but whatever, I doubt pple are coming back here anyway cos its like a dead blog for years! HAHAHAHA. Sorry for the few nice loyal favourite people who pops by here every now and then, only to leave disappointed cos they aren't any new entries, I AM SORRY! Now I am back to add some impact to your lives~~~ HAHA. Sorrrry I am just being annoying.

Okay so back to me feeling BAD. Everyone has a past, AND MY PAST SUCKS!! Like seriously, why didn't anyone tell me I was a bitch?! FUCK! What kinda friends do I have?! (no i still love you friends.. I know you are all biased). BUT SERIOUSLY, i am damn knn bad. :( and not to mention, so childish, and sucha sore loser.

And.. I know it is so unlike me to say this here!!! BUT I NEED TO APOLOGISE TO SOMEONE!! Though I don't know how to go about saying it... hahaha. Okay here goes, remember a girl called Xiaohui? Yea, shes my ex-boyfriend's Eric ex-girlfriend(okay.. so I don't know if they are still together...but whatever.) And I need to apologise from the bottom of my heart because, yes, its been 2 years and I am so sorry for whatever names I've called you. I take it all back, and seriously, I am very loserish that time. I mean, I don't know but looking back, I AM DAMN CHILDISH..!!!!

Can I please disappear or something? Really you know, why didn't anyone tell me bout my fucked up behaviour huh................ Its not cool to be mean. See la, now looking back, I feel so ashamed of my own acts. Yes please, scold me somebody.

BUT. I've decided to look past my mistakes, and I'm making a bold move by apologising for my gross mistakes of the past~ Its okay if she wants to forgive me or not, at least I apologised. Anyway what happened was so damn long ago, she might have forgotten all about it too!! Like me, just that I read my archives and felt like a total idiot. If it happened now, I wouldn't do that, like seriously.

(I dont know if she'll EVER EVER see this...... but its alright!)

Okay update soon. :)

****haha, you all can't believe Joei would do something like that right... I am surprised by myself too! But I feel really good now. So try forgiving your own mistakes and you'll feel ultimately better!!!!!

No comments: