Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I am not feeling good!
& its probably because..
  1. MENSES STARTS TODAY!
  2. I'm bloody back in fucking hot hot HOTTTT Singapore!
  3. I miss you...
  4. I cannot wait for Purani's chalet!!!
  5. I miss HK, like alot............
  6. I wanna play LAN.
  7. I am tired.

I am feeling good! because..

  1. Just went for my full body massage on Sunday!
  2. Went for facial with Mummy yesterday.
  3. Met up with Purani,Sylvia,Priya&Rosh for a teeny while ytd!!!!
  4. I have very nice nails.
  5. I have a Labrador Retriever at my house NOW.
  6. I have someone to love me.

Sigh. I miss the weather/food/shopping/weather/weather/weather/weather in Hongkong. The weather here is making my mood go haywire. I miss the Beef noodles which is like hot, and then you eat it in the colddddd weather.. I miss the coin machine *wink* which got me hooked badly. I miss how we shop,eat,....,shop,....,eat,shop,eat,..........,shop. I miss Disneyland. I wanna stay in Shenzhen forever so I can do my nails like 25/8. I wanna BE IN A COLD COUNTRY!!!!!!!!!

Okay, I have this hugeass craving for the Century Egg Porridge in HK. Fucking nice.

Why do I hate Singapore all of a sudden?!

FUCK ! NEENAABEHHHH !

No comments: