Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I have this sudden realisation that...

XIAO NIANG RE HAS ENDED!!

No more rushing and being mad and throwing tantrums from 9pm to 10pm weeknights just cos I can't watch my Xiao Niang Re !! BUT I MISS THE SHOW!

BUT FUCK THAT!
I have MOBTV and the DVD SET!

I LOVE XIAO NIANG RE !

Anyway, This Little Nyonya thingy is like driving me and some of my friends mad before it ended cos we were all like "OMG I GOTTA BE HOME BY 9!" kinda thing. Its a very scary phase to go through..

But, sadly, unfortunately, or should I say, fortunately, it finally ended with a gross ending.. which means no more LONDON CHOCO ROLL ads!!!!! (me adores the songggggg)... HAHA.

Sigh.. which adds on to another sad turning point in my life.. cos Xiao Niang Re ended.

This post is so pointless lor...

No comments: