Wednesday, March 04, 2009

About 2 to 3 things I am happy about:

  • I HAVE FUCKING Left4Dead IN MY LAPTOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(that means I get to play it 25/8 and die of L4D, oh yea yea yea yea yea yeaaaaaaaaaa.)
  • I am FUCKING in love with this Korean drama right now, BOYS BEFORE FLOWERS! Its the Korean version of F4 and its damn nice cos the guys are SO HOTTTTTTTT. Love. It. To. The. Max.
  • I just went to IKEA with my Mummy and brother to EAT 25 meatballs!!!!!!!! And we ordered so much food cos we pretended our Daddy was there PHYSICALLY. Freaky but we managed to finish all the food except for 3 chicken wings without the skins, cos I ate them!! (we all miss Daddy Tan.) And of course, as usual, bought hell lots of things, my Mummy is as psychotic as me, loves buying things for absolutely NO reason.

:)

*Hope all goes well to the person I've to "look after" 25/8 & love for the rest of my life, everything would be fine cos its always SUNSHINE AFTER THE RAIN(despite how fucking long the rain seems to be) At this point of time, escaping to Hongkong forever would be the most viable option, consider it.

Boys Before Flowers time!

No comments: