Sunday, March 01, 2009

because this chalet rockssssss.

The chalet after I came back from HK:


:) Forever Dressy!(but Dyan will say "NOOO, its NOWHERE near dressy this time!")


Love my darlings!



And the picture everyone's waiting for.....



TADAH! FHM pics.
YAYA, the striking differences between me and dyan is a joke.
EVERYONE was laughing cos one is so sexy, and the other is like.......
My friends treats me like a joke, constantly laughing at ME, its unfair!


They said it wasn't nice. I wouldn't know though!


Everything also prepare in advance when it comes to drinking. ONLY.

Dyan being wild, Renuka being victimised, Joei being Joei.


:D :D :D




Dyan explaining the "Drinking+Card" game concept.
SO FUN!!!!!!
Funny thing is, the punishment for them is to drink shots but I get to drink coke or water! & I am not allowed to go to the toilet..

Ziyan was damn high, forever one okay! Dyan was high too, Purani died and the rest was okay.




Signs of highness.


Then comes Joei eating all the yummy food cooked with BUTTER.


HAHA, everything with butter.


Tryin to do the Shuffle.

Trying to do an America's Next Top Model.
:) such a happy and eNjOyAbLe chalet!!!!

zZz.

SO CUTE.

BYE ALL!

I love these bunch of losers I call my friends! THEY ARE DAMN FUNNY AND FUN TO BE WITH. I miss you guys ALL THE TIME! MUACKSSSSS.
& I love chalets! (without anyone getting wasted!!!)
WOOOO.

No comments: