Monday, October 20, 2008

HELLO ALL!
JUST APPEARED TO WISH MY SWEETIES..

A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

I YOU ALL LOADS!

To... My dearest best sis on earth, who lives in my block on the 8th level!! (how cool is that?), my childhood friend since like forever(hahha) and the prettiest, slimmest, and sweetest sister I've ever had in my entrie life! JOAN TAN XIU FEN, her name looks kinda similiar to mine right. Love you pretty!

To... My bestest best friend who is damn sweet and damn nice, and shes the most like kind-hearted soul you'll ever meet, pretty with humongous eyes and pink extensions. RACHEL! Happy happy birthday and you know I love you!

& To... Eric Ng! Okay so hes my ex-boyfriend and he is like nice and so wishing him like happy birthday and all the best in his tattoo career and I hope he closes up that humongous ear piercing of his cos I abhor it.

...

And promise to update once I'm free.
Bye!

No comments: