Monday, October 20, 2008

So, Thursday was our Graduation High Tea at the OCC, (sobsob). It was damn fun! The pre-event preparation was superbly funny, rushing to do our hairs, change clothes, make up and all, tedious but worth it! HAHA. And the food they served was quite nice, I ate non-stop :( but I was feeling happy about it then. The teachers were damn sweet and nice considering they planned this event for us, and I was feeling damn sad at some point(so gay !!!) cos its like, HELLOOOOO! this is like the last few times we actually get to hang out as a group kinda thing. :( SO DEPRESSING. Such high tea are like meant to make pple sad, but we still had fun, hahaha, the post party which is to club is enough to make us all high already.

So here are the few of the many pics!
Upload ALL when I am free okay.

Firstly,these are my favouritest pple from MI, with Val and Renuka and Rosh included but they are not here! I love them to the max and they really never fail to make me laugh all the time.

Deepak,Anittha,Priya,Dyan,ME,Sylvia,Purani


I know we are damn biased, cos Jieyu(the one far right) is wearing some goth dress which looks damn good on her, even her makeup is goth, and she looks damn goooooood!!!! Like really!!! And these are the nice pple I love too!


My class. :D


I'm a minority. I'm always a minority with these Indians.
(i look so fair ... hahaha)


My favourite darlings ! :)


Me being gay with my award and Deepak being gay being himself.

AND WOOOOHOOOOO!!
DBL O!



Love EACH and EVERY one of them.


I don't know why I look so happy but I didn't drink any, the drinks are damn cheap, but I would never wanna go back there again cos its just not my ideal place to club. I didn't enjoyed myself thoroughly that night :( haha oh well, Purani is a joke to us now so hahahaha.

Oh my god, do you have any idea how much I'll miss these pple?! Like years zoom by just like that, the times we had together were GOODNESS. I'll miss them and being with them taught me many stuffs, like I learnt Tamil phrases, I learnt how to savour my Briyani rice and eat it with my hand, I learnt that my Indian friends actually DO date pple, I learnt that its possible to actually have feelings for girls(not me,of cos), I learnt that friends should be like them, easy going and positive.. and more!

OMG, im gonna tear! :( SOBS.
I LOVE THEM LAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the times all my sweethearts!
I ❤ you all !

BYE!

*10 more days to my first A level paper.
FUCK
FUCKFUCK
FUCKFUCKFUCK

damn stressed! ohmyfuckinggod!
please let me tide through this period of hardship without falling sick!pleaseplease!

No comments: