Sunday, October 05, 2008

The only best part of my weekend is the food. My parents bought me to The Cathay to dine at The Cathay Restaurant and the dim sum and eeefu noodles was soooooo yummy, like the kind where you eat and fly to heaven kind. The custard bun was so yummy with the custard oozing out, like omfg im salivating, the dim sum was all goooooood. For dinner, had seafood at Longbeach and again, omfg, the drunken prawns is sooooo bloody big and yummy and i had 3 massive orgasms after each bite. Yes, its that good.

And on Thursday, I got MAMMA MIA with Sylvia and Purani, its damnnnnnn nice as well! And I'm like hooked on ABBA songs now, so when we got to The Cathay on Saturday, my mummy and me went into the Gramophone store(or whatever) and she totally bought me an ABBA hits track !! AAA *screams with joyyyyyy!* And we caught Painted Skin, a chinese movie about some lovey dovey stuffs which was quite sad, cos...... aiya its super sad, the fox so cuteeee. Anyway and me and Elvin caught a midnight show as well, HOUSE BUNNY! soooo nice! damn funnnny.

Oh and on Friday, although school ended like damn late!! I managed to meet up with my dearest dajie for a cuppa. We talked like non stop and it was damn fun, so we promised to meetup this Thursday for more fun and laughter. And I met Elvin after and we went Prawning, expensive hobby but I'm addicted to it, damn bad. But I caught like many prawns and I'm so happy with myself and Elvin took them all home to feed his tortoise. I neeeeed to go prawning AGAIN, sooooon.

Now, back to another dreary week at school. :(
Okay, how about I stop here.

Anyway, seriously, if I see another post or other comments made by anyone towards any of my friends, I will fuck you up so hard, you will see stars in your eyes. Like twinkle twinkle little stars, except the stars will look horrendously ugly because they are in YOUR eyes. Like please get a life please, you don't wanna see ME blogging about you right? cos it wouldn't be nice, and seriously I've a life and I DO NOT need to keep bitching to keep me alive. Sigh, my sympathy goes all out to you.

Crap, Elvin has booked in, :( I hate this Sunday feeeeeling!! Somebody get it away from me please!!

No comments: