Sunday, April 02, 2006

back again.

hihi all ! =)

im back. happy ? yaya i noe all of u would be. i mean, who wouldn't? FATcookies is back to the sensational bloggin world. weewoohoo. =)

been to 3 weeks of school, my MI school, lemme tell u all, i simply super love it. all my frens dere, my class 06B2, the teachers, envirounment, blah blah. i love it !! i miss my OG2 though. orientations days are always the most enjoyable. agree? i've been kinda busy lately as well, all the homeworks, all the admin stuff. argh. i hope i don get distracted midway or something .. had enough of slackin in my whole 4 yrs of sec school. haha.

i like my class alot ~ alot alot alot alot alot alot alot. 06b2 is like so united even though its just 3 weeks of school. maybe cos its a small class. and the most amusing thing is there is just THREE guys in my class. THREE. Ravi, Heider & John. not even 1 of my hands is enough to count them. =D but its a fun fun fun class. honestly seriously. i think its the best class in the whole lvl. REALLY. we are like so enthusiastic but every event. i love such classes. =D *grins.

den theres some foodstuffs in my class, im cookies of cos. den theres waffle, chips, oreo, fishy, bread, blah blah blah.

anyway , 4E4 my sec class just had a BBq on Friday.tat is totally so OMG. cos its like so fun. all the reunions of 4E4 totally rox like always. great pics we took as well. heard theres a chalet coming up. hmm. but i'll probably be in Batam by then. i've a 3 day 2 night Batam thingy on the 14,15,16 April. going with Peiru n Sandra. my darlingss. yay will be sleepin in the same room. muahaha.

well, i miss all my sec school mates alot yea? gheeting darling, "WNH"[We Have No Hope] gang, my 4E4, all my other darlings from other classes. no words can describe me missin u all. =D

06B2, lets rock MI like totally. =)

No comments: