Friday, April 07, 2006

happiness~ life is indeed wonderful!

anyway, today's International Frenship Day is like so cool. 06B2 had a perfomance, we hadda dance Indonesian dance. it was supposed to be a very very elegant, sensual n sombre dance. and...... erm. yea i kept smiling but actually im NOT supposed to. (sorry nut.. =( .. ) BUT IT WAS SO COOL. the dancers were, nadira, kala, sandra, sylvia n me ! it was soo many hardwork! but it paid off. seriously paid off. *grins goofily. i like the costimes n the make up and all. although the make up was like making my eyes itch, i super love it. all the thanks to kala, shes a super pro. and Nad n Kala should be proud ~ they choreographed n synchronise the dance, omg. =D anyway, we did a superb job . anyway , i had this super stage fright thingy in me, wondering how on earth did i manage to go up n complete the dance. *seriously cant figure it out.

hmm other den loads of homework like everyday, nothing much is schooL, hmm and on second thoughts. LOTS of things DID happen. man, how is my waffles dearie ever gonna type her CC? *winks. and that is about Raymond & Florence. lol. =D but sighh.............. im feeling kinda stressed, in a way or so. bcos im a super soft hearted person (AYE, i SERIOUS, NOT KIDDING) . i cant bring myself to think of them in a negative way. ya, although im super annoyed with Ray n Flo, but i jus cant bring myself to like practically ignore them. in a sense. but im not trying to be any retarded hypocrite, its not like im on super good terms with them but bitch bout them behind their backs. NO. i so did not do dat. its just, i dunno how to describe la.. =( i wish we could jus tell them, but its not easy. really. can anyone like tell me wad to do? LOL, how to tell me wad to do when i nvr tell u all anything about Ray n Flo rite? anyway im not telling. =D only my class dearies noe bout it.

and sucha tragic thing happen to my dearie Peiru (ROO or Orea). haiz, a sick thing happened to her. as in , SUPER sick. omg.

ABOUT MAPLE: hmm been hunting some dumb honey for ages. since the Ice Age till now. cannot get it. thx to zhiwei who keep like help me hunt also . so sweet rite?? and maple's like so fun, next time put my character up let u all see. im soo cute in it. i got chio hair n blue hair. (i wanted to ger red hair actually.)
and i don get it. why does some pple shout at like my darling rachel when all she wanted to do is like HELP? im so pissed at this fact. crazy bitchass motherfucker.

im getting sooo tired recently. i wanna sleep. and probably not wake u up again... BUT, i wanna wake up to the FUNs in this world. life is like super cool. life is like nvr dull for me. stay like this joei dear. kisses to myself. continue smiling darling cookies. cos joei love u cookies. (im so deluded.)

anyway, i been to SPCA tat day to try applying for volunteer work, =( BUT they said i can only apply after my 17th bday. so sad la. i wanna look after animals. *sigh. anyway hope i can go to Cambodia with Peiru n Esther dear to Cambodia, anyone else wanna go? cos if we're selected, we're goin there to do volunteer work. One of the questions in the form include "Do u think u can stand the mental n physical torture?" yes i do think i can.
my all time wish is to help pple !! im like so noble. although ya la, i noe ALOT of pple cant see this nice side of me. haha.

omg. omg. omg. omg. we are goin to Batam next Saturday ! with my waffle n oreo darlings! or Sandra n Peiru. =) we'll be sleeping in the same room. *yay! i love it. and i really do. imagine goin on holiday with ur like besties. its truly the best. cant wait. den we can like talk talk talk. im super excited i cant breathe. im hyperventilating. *gosh gosh. i love such trips. the person said it was supposed to be like a holiday retreat, where u go there relax, and be FULLY RECHARGED when u come back to Singapore. hmm.. i hope i don get my menses there. =DDDD *pls let it come after i come back or something. =)

a note to all my frens/darlings/sisters/soulmates : i love u all alot n i miss u all! esp. gheeting darling, melanie darling, my dajie, rachel dear, serene n joan sister, all my korkors, my 4e4s dearies. i miss u all like crazy, and im forgetting u all nvr. i noe u all have been asking me out .. *blushes. i noe u all miss me la. esp dat dumb slut ghee bitch, keep cursing me. anyway , the curse between us is dat, if we EVEr lost contact or nvr go out together for more den a month, our parents will die. funny shit man. anyway, i love u all !!

have u all realised tat my posts is like so full of love?
*cringes. im so lovey dovey. and im LOVING it so much. =D

No comments: