Sunday, April 16, 2006

this post will be for 14th April to 16th April ya? =)

okay. 14th April.
SUPER FUN & EXCITING DAY.
woke up bloody early. sandra's mom came over to fetch me. wad a sweetie.
head over to Toh Tuck Campus. makes no sense. y go so far?
head off to HarbourFront. haha. ok spare u all these nonsense k.
and den im OFF to Batam ~ yay !! yay !! yay !!
So, we checked in. me & sandra dear went in to our room.
GUESS WAD? our room has 2 bedrooms.
the master bedroom , and a normal two bed kind.
we of cos chose the master bedroom with a personal toilet n a SUPER king size bed.
=) the kiasu birds catches the nicer bedroom. *smiles.
den we had a Hotel Tour, and a Mocktal & Cocktail creation thingy.
me n dearie Sands went up to make a Mocktail named "margarita".
it consists of Pineapple juice, Lime juice, a syrup AND.... EGG YOLK.
sounds disgusting rite. but i tell u man. its heavenly. as in HEAVENLY.
nicest thingy ever on earth. we all LOVE it man ~~
next was the DESTRESS SPA CUISINE cooking.
the chef so plump, cuddly n cute. we all love him.
he cooked Beef w/ Tofu in Sambal Sauce. and Tempura Prawn Salad thing.
me n sands dear ate like a total pig. we ate like so many steaks n prawns.
damn nice. SUPERB.
ANYWAY, this is like so cool. me n sands dear gone thru a very very very horrible but damn sweet n cute experience. horribly pain but the results is like super cute. (now i cant help but keep staring at my cute little thing. =) ) aww. so nice. heehee.
went for KTV after tat. fun fun fun. the others had alcoholic drinks.
but i didn't. we both didnt.
me n sands dear is sooo guai. =)
AND DEN. another thing. although i have a super awesome sleeping partner, Sandra my honey.
shes a total madness.
this morning, i woke up already but was jus lazing on the bed.
suddenly, her hands landed right straight on my boobs. yes, my boobs.
and she said, "aye wake up".
im like. ERR, hello sandra. ur hands is on my boobs.
AND SHES LIKE OMFG. sorry sorry sorry. i tot it was ur back.
YEAYEA, my back indeed. excuses la, i noe.
so, this the joke of the century shall be evoked deeply in our heads. =)
yay~ the next day we'll be goin for Javanese Massage. wooo.

15th April. yea~
woke up. eat breakfast. pangsai. watch tv for awhile.
had Hospitality Industry Talk, Table Etiquette class, Wine Tastin & Appreciation.
hmm, my face got red after all the red n white wine drinkin, so did some of them
went for shopping after lunch. damn cool.
but their shopping centre abit err.. [dunno how to describe]
some things are like super cheap. BUT, they like to cheat young kids.
they think we are foreigners so they can cheat us. so evil rite.
lucky i got my sands dear with me.
shes like super nice, anyway i love her. shall elaborate later.
i got a new Billabong shoulder bag. and a new wallet. tats all.
AFTER we got back. muahahahahahahahha.
we skipped dinner. AND.....
WENT FOR MY LONG AWAITED JAVANESE MASSAGE..
wooo.. =DDDDDDD
me n sands dear enjoyed ourselves so much.
from now on, i officially announced.
my hobby is only MASSAGE, MASSAGE n MORE MASSAGE. =)
the Javanese Massage is like fabulous.
long, sensual strokes. omg. all my body parts are like covered in oil, including my hair..
aaaa. i love that feeling. *squeezes myself hard.
reaching orgasm soon. AAAAAAhhh. OOOOOhh.. EEEEhh. WAIOWUE. *winks at sandra.
LOL. anyway, i love the way the spa ladies speak gentle n soft. =)
i can do it. i can do it. i can do it.
so we went back after that and watched tv. lol.
pls don think we r both boring girls. our lives are the MOST exciting among everyone.
considering the fact, we went for the horrible but cute experience, the massage, the EVERYTHiNG we do is just super interesting man. really.
who can ever be bored bein with us? the cute one n the clever one.
LOL. <3s sandra lots.

16th April. damn sad.
woke up refreshed cos of the massage.
woke up feeling happy n rejuvenated.
but actually damn sad.
cos leaving my darling room.
anyway , when settling the bills, its like 10 million years.
had like so many difficulties man.
luckily got sands dear. SEE? how useful she is.
and unfortunately, we overspent.
YEA. WTF rite?
anyways had it settled. board the bus, den ferry and the MRT.
and poof~ im home. =(
or should i smile? =)
im happy n sad . its normal. perfectly.
so im off to do my homework n all. heehee.
don forget all, i LOVE massages. yay~

back to why Sandra is sucha lovely person.
1. she loves me TOTALLY. i noe.
2. she treats me lovingly. i love that.
3. shes been my sleeping partner for 3 days, n she touched me, and seen me all over. as in, really all over. including my vagina, boobs, wadever~
4. she takes very good care of me. so sweet.
5. she HAS to treat me nicely for the rest of her life. aww.
6. she lend me her "hoodie" each time we encounter rain drops. (so nice!)
7. she allows me to lie on her on the sofa n sleep.(while she strokes my hair which she claims is soft.err.)
8. she has orgasms together with me. =D
9. we go for cool spa treatments together. *winkk winkk.
10. SHES MINE! IM HERS! YEA!
Waffle & Cookies forever. and of cos, my dearie Oreo Peiru, shes another love of my life.

so im ending here. catch ya all soon. hugs n kisses.

No comments: