Wednesday, September 13, 2006

i swear joei, or cookies, have the world's best greatest friends on earth. i promise u that man.

i feel so warm and touched now. i feel so blissful and blessed.

how did i ever get to noe all my great frens? how how how?

i seriously would like to thank u all, *sobsob* for being there for me.
i tot i was all alone, but i was wrong.

thanks melanie & gheeting dearies for motivating me and spending time with me today. i love you all to the max. i really love u all for the things u did for me today. im gonna weep uncontrollably now.

thanks dajie & rachel for being the listening ear and counsellor unconditionally.

and thanks purani & sylvia darlings for making me laugh all day.

thanks sandra waffle sweetie for being the rational being and makin me think rationally, thanks for that, (i swear i needed that post, do another one! but make it nice this time. heehee.).

thanks hoe zhi wei for being very understanding and not calling me.

thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks pple who care. love u all. i swear.
even if ur name is not there and u noe who u are, don ask "eh, why my name not there?"
cos sincere thanks comes from my heart,
and u noe u will be in my heart if u truly care for joei. ^^

aaaah, i feel so fortunate being here in this world.
and i promise to try my best. so i will try. and persevere. and..
never say die.

**impt**
thanks Kacang & Stripey for their unconditional love for me. i noe u furballs have been there supporting me and trying to act cute to make me happy. thanks for making the effort to make ur fur softer so i feel happier. i love you, hammie dears. i wish we can be together for life. and we will never part. i love you babies.

No comments: