Saturday, September 09, 2006

im super happy n thrilled.
because. KNNBCCB. AAAA. screams.

i have got my very own...........

HI-FI SYSTEM!
damn neat ! aaaa! *orgasms till joei is dead.*

OMG. a hi-fi system. YAY! now i can blast music till im deaf in my own room. woohoo.
cos my dad, my mummy n me went to a PHILIPS CARNIVAL today. the deals there are super affordable. u all should go. ^^ we got a whole lots of electrical appliances. heehee. like a BRAND NEW toaster, iron, some clock radios or wadever, MY HI-FI system!, fruit blender, etc. etc.
tomoro(Sunday) would be the last day. so catch it while it lasts. i repeat, the deals there are fabulously splendid. please go there. please. its so so so much cheaper. (i know cos me n my dad went to Courts after that to compare prices. AND WOAH! huge differences in prices, but we still got our PHILIPS thingy. yay!)

and i hereby conclude that, i love my parents dearly. but then again, i think they are weird. first my dad ask me, "Girl ah, wad u want just tell us okay."

so i replied, "OMG DADDY, i so want the 10 kinds of different hair styling machine. its so cool la. last time $69, now $49 only! i want it, i want to curl my hair sometimes! please daddy i love it to the max."

he said, "siao ah, tat wan destroy ur hair only la girl."

i den tried again "OMG, i want an electronic toothbrush cos i feel it will make me smile nicer."

he said " wad for? i don think it helps lor. bullshit."

i was like, (to myself) , sigh. u said u will buy me anything i want wan okay!!!!!!!!
den we walked past the audio system place. when he saw the hi-fi system,
he said, "girl ah, do u need it?"

(took a look at it) . and said, "hmm quite nice man. the colour and all. and WAH. so affordable."

he told the salesperson, "gimme one of it please."

WAH LAO EH. wad i REALLY want, he dowan gimme. den i DON REALY need this hi-fi thingy, he bought it soooo sooo willingly. but den, im happy cos ITS A HI-FI SYSTEM. ^^

ahahahahaa. but i still love him la. hes so nice. and of cos, my mummy paid for it.

oh ya, i watch the movie THE HOST already. please do not watch it. cos its so dumb. its so sad that the story plot is so sad. its just a cruel deranged stupid mutated monster eating pple up. so dumb. but, had an enjoyable time la.

okay piccies time.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
my darling dearie baby Micro HI-FI system!!! woohoo!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
random picture of a toaster we got today. ahahhaa.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
ME n POOREENEE. only I, and only I can call her that. get it clear n right.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
now im awake! im sooo adorable pple~

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
and now im asleep. and still as cute as ever.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
sometimes, i dislike myself for taking pics like that, but STILL.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
this is much better, im sure.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
and i love this.

so im happy.and oh ya, my mummy is so sweet. she bought new food(damn expensive la!) for my hammie dearies, and a new wheel for my Stripey. cos hes growing out of it. ^^

IM SO IN A NICE MOOD !! throw a party now!

**oh ya, i promise gheeting i will blog about something. that left us traumatised. i will soon. if i have the courage. ahahaha.

No comments: