Wednesday, September 06, 2006

im back to my blogging world. but first, i so need to clarify something.

Joel from my secondary school says i look like XIAXUE, gasps! i so DO NOT look like her. and nadira once said i blog like her. NONONONO. im no her. no similarities. FULLSTOP. no more discussions.

i feel like im neglecting my dear hammies. lemme do an entry on my babies. ^^ love u Kacang & Stripey darling.
i noe i've not let u pple see my Stripey baby before. lemme let u see him. hes super adorable.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
say hi! say hi! say hi!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Kacang darling~

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
my cutie Stripey. aaaaaa. sooo cute.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
darling Kacang resting on her wheelie.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
both my babies. so cute.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
darling girl grabbing my finger REFUSING to let go. ^^

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
heehee. squeeze squishy dearie.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
my moomoo cow. given by my favourite pple. ^^ yay. my bday prezzie.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
my darling boyboy who wanna marry me when hes older. AHAHAHA. im a pedophile.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
my collection of my shoes. when i was clearing the shoe cabinet. ^^

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
and lastly, me n Syl's pic in school .

i love my hammies !! LOVELOVELOVE them. alot. to the max. and everything. cos they are soooo super uber cuddly and soft. i love u kacang n stripey! muacks!

No comments: