Saturday, September 30, 2006

please please please get a life okay?
please?

cos u are have no life, and im terribly sympathetic to ur sad plight.

1. u have no friends? (aww, so sad for you)
2. u still have no TRUE friends? (im seriously sooo sad for you)
3. omg, u seriously HAVE NO TRUE RELIABLE FRIENDS? (u may as well be dead)
4. please, just end ur sad life. it hurts me to see such sad pple trying their best to act happy.

3 more days to FREEDOM !
we have sososososososossosososososso bloody fucking much activities ahead of us!
SOOOOO FUCKINNNNNN MUCHHHHHHHHHH.
and im so looking forward to it.

all the movies, the thonnings, the chalets, the scary GHOST movies(winks at Sylvia, Purani, Dyan, Anitha, Valerie, Punitha), the shoppings!, alot of catching up with gheeting,melanie,dajie,rachel,4e4s, and more shoppings, and more shoppings.

im so horny thinking bout it ! ^^

and i hope things between me n Eric would be better, i hope.after my exams, i will me worry-free.

and seriously, to somebody, why haven u change? i tot u would. but u still continues to go on n on n on bout your loserish life and all. please do something bout it la k? nobody likes u, and so wads the point of putting on a brave and happy front? if i were u, i will just shutup. (AND I WILL CHANGE TO BE A BETTER PERSON) ! but why cant u ? sighh. i really want u to change.. from secondary school u are already lidat,den now u still lidat. if u want to make pple like u, or be more accepted, den please change can? can can can?
i swear, im really sad for you, how could anyone be as much as a failure like u are?
i told my mummy bout u . and she asked me to put MYSELF into YOUR shoes,
i told my mummy, "sorry mummy, i NOE i'll never be like her, so i do not have to put myself into her shoes".
seriously, im not a i-love-to-bitch-and-gossip person. neither am i a i-talk-behind-my-friends-back person.
and i do not like you for making me do this now. :( i do not do not like it.
if u have anything to say, tell me, and maybe we can settle things out.
cos seeing u on a route to self-destruction, having no true friends and all, makes me soft-hearted.

i hate to see pple suffer, i want no one, absolutely no one, to suffer. or feel miserable.
i wanna eradicate miseries ! so please k! fufil my wish.

alrite. *i can't wait for my exams to passssss*
it'll be done soon. joei, just hang on.
lotsa pple are rooting for u.

thanks gheeting,eric the humbaobao and zhiwei, mel, xueling for smsing me to hang on.

and xueling darling, we shall thon at melanie's and your house after my exmas! don be sad anymore! no guys is worth ur tears~

XIAOMARK KORKOR is the funniest piece of shit on earth. i love him to the maximum highest max. he made me laugh NON STOP on Friday night. ahahahaha. and been to melanie's house with xueling to watch 9 o'clock show. hahahaha. funfunfun..multiply by 10000 times.

i miss my friends !
Life has become meaningless ever since i've started studying..
but...

JUST 4 MORE DAYS.

I WILL BE A REAL JOEI AGAIN !

darling Kacang & Stripey. sorry for neglecting u dearies. my mummy will be playing with you all.
hugs and kisses. i can feel u all waiting for me to squeeze u all. LOVE U ALL TO THE MAX.

and once again, FATFATcookies signs off.
with her own OWN own favourite quote, TO THE MAX.

GOOD LUCK FOR EXAMS TO THE MAX.
LOVE U ALL TO THE MAX.

(i do not like conflicts!)

my favourite saying : I may be fat, BUT you are ugly, I can diet. hahahaha!

No comments: