Wednesday, October 18, 2006

alrite, i just came back from the Chinese Physician, cos apparently, my foot kinda hurt to the max. so since its my first time there, i THOUGHT it would not be THAT painful as described from Eric, My daddy, and some other pple. so i happily went there...

AND I TELL YOU !!!!!

i came out with face as white as the colour white, probably whiter, and it bloody hurts, till i can die. =( i seriously wanted to die, the pain will KILL. and whatthefuck, tomoro still needa go school , and Friday needa go to work...

so anyway, for the past 3 days, i've been working, as a teacher, or u can say invigilator, damn fun. working plus having fun at the same time is fun, as wad me n dyan thinks. makes me feel like being a teacher . AHAHAHA. i mean , i feel that the kids are not afriad of me at all. AT ALL. :( cos when i say "QUIET PLS!" nobody cares. sigh. but they super funny la, keep "TEACHER!TEACHER!" me. soooo cuteeeeeee. and they can ask me do i have MSN, or do i play games anot.

seriously, times have changed, when i was Pri 3, i noe no shit bout MSN, i do not even play GAMES online, i play CD-ROM games like Detective Barbie, Barbie Horse Game, Lemmings Paintball, Jazz JAck Rabbit, kinda games.

but now, they play Maple, have MSN, i envy them sooo much.

i wish i can be like them , free from troubles, and just play games.

One day, i will just play my life away.

I shall try to register as a relief teacher. though i dunno how. but i shall ask.

and im quite in a splendid mood lately, so, HAHAHAHA, HAPPY!

everyone, pls take care of my POOR FOOT! :(

lots of love ~

No comments: