Thursday, October 19, 2006

thanks sylvia darling for giving me a nice breakfast, my kellogs(i dunno how to spell it) FROSTIES with a tiger named Tony. thats super sweet of her, and im so touched, and i love you darling! u make my day !
its specially for cookies, she says. ahahaha.

and so, had a fun day.

i failed Maths & Econs.
im so not a figures person, but at least i passed the rest of my subjects.

thanks gheeting darling, melanie for giving me the DEMON STUDY TIMETABLE, i still have it by the way, and thanks to everyone who gives me encouragement. thanks ~ love you all.

alrite, my leg is soooo hurting and tomoro will be a super tiring day, needa go school and to work after that!
:(
can't even take a break with an injured leg.
triple sighs.
but anyway,
im contented with my life with the way it is.

OH YA~ MY PRISTON TALE !! IM LIKE LVL 72!!!
and i can summon a Wolverine to help me kill monsters, and a Golden Falcon too.
i love my Pet Wolverine & Falcon, cos they are like super loyal,
and super chiongster, cos they chiong the monsters like siao.
so i love it. so nice. i love those monsters, and thanks zhiwei ~ :)
hes a fucking pro in the game. *scowls*

anyway, tomoro is a Special Day for somebody.
20th October!
we shall wait.
just a few hours away........................................

No comments: