Monday, October 16, 2006

HEEHEE.

please la k.

i noe im fuckin FAT to the max, (though not as fat as some losers YET), but still, haha, u do not know how many pple is on my side yet la k?

so sighh, take a peek, yup just a peek ( cos u might puke if u see how horrendous looking u are ) in the mirror, and ask yourself, " Do i really have the rights to say Joei is FAT? "

hmmm. cos i remember myself NOT denying i am FAT. and see? even my blog name is FATcookies leh. please la. aiyo. not as if im like some losers that is HORRIBLY FAT, and thinks she aint fat. SOBSOB for u.

damn sibei sad for u .

anyway, don mess with me la k, i dunno why u all like to do it..
den when i start my nonsense, den one by one start crying, apologising, den call the fuckin police.
FOR FUCKIN WAD?
just cos u made me one very unhappy person.
but den, sorry ah, currently in great mood, so wadever u all say about me being FAT , aint affecting.
NOT WORKING,
try something else.

oh ya, something good is waiting for u all. HEEHEE.
say BYEBYE to happy life !
BYEEEEEEEE~

oh ya, not to forget, u loser are so ugly. sobsob. but its okay, i shall understand.
friendless + ugly + FAT + heavy makeup + TAG SPAMMER = LOSER and so not joei .

No comments: