Monday, February 19, 2007

actually im having way lots of fun,
seriously! new clothes, money, my darling aloysious boyboy and my darling twins meimei, all the yummy food, everything.
in fact, im having a blast .
BUT YET, something is just missing. *sigh. (fancy me sighing on CNY) .its like so WTF okay.
despite melanie darling to go over to her house today, gheeting the idiot cant make it. cos she has something ON. (and i know wads on) hahaha.

i do not feel affected initially, as in, when im occupied with things to do, i totally do not care bout this emptiness, but when im alone, i start to think. the past HE would not leave me in the lurch.
WOULD NOT. he will bring me visiting to getmore angpaos. and we'll hang out till late at night at some random uncle&aunties house. SIGH. okay, time to be reasonable.

i've to really thank my Sharlene jiejie and Ronald korkor for bringing me out tomoro, they're gonna bring me out for a movie! OMG. im so excited! SEE?! i've become siao and retarded. im getting excited over an outing. im deprived of it. to the max.

might be going to the HePan (i think its near ... Esplanade), and last year, Me, Eric, Sharlene jiejie & Ronald korkor went. this year, it will be me alone with both of them. :( i've to be a lightbulb to them. sobsob. its as if im not attached.

Alone Alone Alone.
Lonely Lonely Lonely.
Solitude Solitude Solitude.
Isolated Isolated Isolated.

(joei tan xin yi, stop being EMO)

i just saw zhiwei's Vday card for me, so sweet, thank youuuu to the max.

and i saw ShiMing korkor yesterday at MacDonalds. bought my darling boiboi Aloysious to eat Supper. hang out till way late at night, and so korkor and Alan brought me home. i swear, he got me into trouble with my parents, cos he told my mummy hes gonna bring me and boiboi out to Vivocity to walk walk today, and obviously, my mummy didnt allow me to. Because...................................... i shall not elaborate.

have to catch up with my frens real soon. dajie, rachel, 4E4, gheeting darling, melanie darling, WNH gang, serene, joan, jason dage, zhiwei, glenn, and more.

and i swear, kacang&stripey is the cutest hammie alive, they are the world's most important darlings. i cannot CANNOT cannot live without them. and my mummy gave both of them an ang pao each, so so so cute.

Joei is feeling __________ again.


Somehow, i wish you were here with me tonight.
Spending CNY without you just doesnt seem right.
So, i look up and wish upon that starlight,
That probably next year you just might.

No comments: