Sunday, February 04, 2007

my all time good friend have evolved to my very good best friend on Saturday.
cos talking is bonding, dont u think?
:) i lovelovelovelovelove her. hugs&kisses.


and i got my new Fleshimp bag. haha. love my mummy. like alot.
and, its 69.90.

and with all the impulse shopping urges lately,
u'll soon hear me declaring blankruptcy.
and i'll vanish from the surface of the earth.

my common test is so not over, and here i am,
planning bout events AFTER my tests. :(
study mood please come quick.
4 more gay retarded dumb days to go!

upcoming cool events:
Science Centre, Jurong BirdPark, Sentosa, Booze birthday parties, lots and lots of shoppings, manicures&pedicures with dajie, Spa facial package[YAY!], Escape theme park, bikini swimming(i say say only la, i also wun wear, hahaha), VALENTINES DAY, CHINESE NEW YEAR, and lots more shoppings.

i think all these are the causes of why pple will go mad.

its been so so so long since i've seen you,
i've forgotten how it feels like to be with you.
make me wait no longer, will you?

No comments: