Friday, February 02, 2007

when i was at the airport yesterday,
a myriad of memories flooded me.

and i have this undescribable urge to just run in the customs and board any random plane.
to any random country. (and to eat aeroplane food for the rest of my life) [because i fucking love aeroplane food, makes me very very super happy]

i really do not wanna stay here any longer.

yes, thats it. i DO NOT wanna stay in this fast-paced crazy life.
where i've to wake up at 5.30 every morning, and den sleep at insane hours in the wee morning.
and so many weird weird things i hafta face.
it gets quite tiring sometimes. and i don think i've any more energy to face any of them.
despite the long hours i've been zzz-ing.

REALLY! please let me just POOFFFFF! and appear in some very relaxing country..
like New Zealand! woohoo.
i'll just live in isolation FOREVER in a small cute farm, nono, make it LARGE cute farm , where lots and lots of animals will accompany me FOR LIFE.
and i'll bring Kacang & Stripey with me, yay!
i'll be the happiest person on earth if i face all the cute cute animals everyday!

or let me just live in a SPA RESORT forever.
and let me indulge in some SPA treatments for the rest of my entire life.
i swear, Joei will be the most RELAXED piece of muscle ever living in this universe.
i'll be so RELAXED, i'll just be a piece of useless muscle. hahahaha.

[my tongue ulcer is hurting, to the max]

i like to escape reality and the truth.
its my favourite hobby.
Doctor says im suffering from stress & tension headache & over-tiredness,
im starting to believe him.

:( i can't wait to go overseas!
please, bring me there somebody.
cos i'll go berserk if i continue being a deranged bitch.

**ohhhhh. i saw a Fleshimp bag at Plaza Sing, damn hot la. im so gonna get it. $69.90 . weehee. my dad says he'll get it for me. but im so not a Fleshimp-py person. i shall be a Poser. ahahahah, but seriously, the bag is so hot. im fantasizing bout it EVERY SECOND OF MY LIFE*

No comments: