Friday, February 02, 2007



when i was still suffering from a broken heart.(but i still look very happy)
hahaha, my last day of 2006!
everyone except ME, tommy, jason dage, and the white colour shirt guy whose name is Jiaming looks weird here. either they are NOT smiling or keeping their eyes closed.

okay, sorry for random pics. i found it in My Received Files anyway.

i've not been in school for 2 days, sorry purani&sylvia! i know u both asked me to try to go school, but im really tried, and i need sleep badly! real real real badly. sorry darling, i love you both anyway.

THURSDAY. slept the whole day again. am happy cos i slept the whole day.
but woke up feeling real depressed, so i headed to town alone to shop.
and i came back a smiling girl, i got so many things!
4 shorts and some body scrub thingy from body shop.
i really love shopping ! and i refuse to see how much is left in my bank.
REFUSE TO.
and headed to airport to fecth my mummy, shes finally back after 3 weeks of abandoning me.
and she got the Vodka for Dyandarling. so happy!
i heard a happy news on the cab home! maybe its good news to me, but not good news to the someone.

meddle around with my darling hammies when i got home. and den, chatted on the phone with losers. and i went to sleep AGAIN.

tadah! lots of sleep makes me smile.

**by the way, my right eye is itching like crazy, for 4 consecutive days. and theres this ulcer on my tongue for 4 days already as well! and i've flu for 2 days. and sore throat(the on off on off kind) for a WEEK already!

IM SURE MURUKU IKAN IS THE CAUSE OF ALL THESE!

thanks for giving me the attention,
but its not you i want it from.

No comments: