Wednesday, January 31, 2007

I wish time would pass FASTER.

and now, i am positively sure the reason why im eating like a deranged shit is because i ain't feeling too good. hmm. im really outta my mind, im eating like a slut, like a slut who haven ate for 3727172 days. seriously, i dunno where did i get all my appetite from. omg. it scares me too.
im just continuously eating. after eating. and after eating. im scaring everyone else around me too. my new middle name is GREEDY.

yea, and i had Sakae Sushi Buffet Lunch with sylvia darling today, and as usual, did ALOT of illegal stuffs. laughed till we died. and i thought of how me n gheeting used to do all those nonsense too. haha.

Purani darling did not go to school today. :(

and, sleeping makes me smile. i shall make sleeping my no.1 love.
OMG NO. Kacang&Stripey ARE my NO.1 LOVE like, forever to the max kinda thing.

yes, i will not destroy any friendship okay. WILL NOT.
WILL NOT WILL NOT.

i wanna drink some booze and get wasted.
already have 2 booze parties ahead after my common test! (yippee yay!)
*ACTs EMO and feels that i should drown my sorrows in alcohol*

my daddy is so gonna get me my camera! HAPPY TO THE MAX.

No comments: