Sunday, January 28, 2007

SUNDAY.

i spend my Saturday sleeping & eating non-stop.
and im quite pleased with that.
i SLEPT and SLEPT and SLEPT.
i practically hibernated to the max.
and im still very pleased with that. hahahaa.
accumulated tiredness man.
and i wasted a meal , with my darling. :(
never tell me earlier, ARGH.

so, im going to Plaza Sing later.
to study ! yay.
but i doubt i will la anyway.
Plaza Sing is just too filled with temptations.....


was browsing thru my old notebook of the past.
im writing my feelings down there again.
Seriously, im very immature last time,
i dun really know if i've grown up yet,
but the past of myself makes me grimace.
i can't believe i called eric laogong. WTF?
somebody please shoot me.

DYANdarling, FUGLY equates to HER. okay.



and im feeeling real real happy lately. YAY!
no stress. no troubles. no sadness!
if life continues this way, i'll live a hundred years more~

DARLING KACANG&STRIPEY, I LOVE YOU TO THE MAXMAXMAX.

No comments: