Tuesday, January 23, 2007


MY OBSESSION WITH KOTEX. hahahaa. $80 worth of it hor, i won it in some contest.


SYL, JO, PUR.
best friends ah. hahahahaa.


we're in a bobble. barbbleee. bubble.


my darling loves me, yay! YAY!


SYL darling & ME. love you~


know why i love SYL? cos she everyday help me tie this nice nice BUNNY hair.
and makes me look like a slut. haha.


Joei is stressed when she has to copy homework in the morning.


dyan is touching my boobs. hahaha. LOVE YOU. smile more pls.


DYANdarling & ME smooching.


4 in a toilet cubicle. no joke.


ACT handsome BROTHER & ME.
i swear we do not look alike in any way.





alritey, i hope my darling girl Dyan would not be so sad.
and i hope all my teachers will decide to be nice and not give anymore stupid homework.
and i wish that, hmmm. YOU will love me more and treat me nicer!

FUN day in school yesterday and today.
LOVELOVE IT.
love my frens, my sweeties never fails to make me smile and laugh each and everyday.
but im tired, MENTALLY & PHYSICALLY.
will die soon.
JOEI, please hang on!

for Kacang&Stripey darlling, and for my darlinggg.

No comments: