Saturday, January 27, 2007


=P


gosh ! my darling Stripey is like SO CUTE.


CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS IS A FUCKING BIRTHDAY CAKE?!
for a 1 year old kid?!?!?!!?
NO I BLOODY CAN'T!!!
why didnt i have it when i was 1 year old!?!


blowing bubble in the midst of a bubble, BUBBLE.


SPASTIC is our middle name.


Friday. very happy. went shopping with Kim & Syl.
bought a Sally Hansen RED nail poilish. FUCKING NICE.
i overslept on the train , did not alight at Khatib, alighted at AngMoKio instead.
den i took 136 home, and stupid 136 have to go pass Serangoon Gardens, which happens to be where a loser hangs out. i was like praying to the max i hope i won't bump into him la.

and.. yupp, i guess things are clearing up a little now, i love talks. talks makes me happy. and sad too of cos. i cannot believe i actually teared k. its so gay lor. gayingly gay to the max. but i hope things will really turn out as how u put it though. i just cannot stand empty promises, i cannot take the blow once more man. i'll probably go berserk and jump to my death. mahaha.

"If you don love me anymore, I'll commit suicide hor!" -quote someone.

Seriously, if i were to ever say that, shoot me, stab me, fuck me, wadever.
cos it'll never ever COME OUT FROM MY MOUTH MAN.
maybe it will, someday, BUT NOT NOW.
only LOSERS will say such bullshits.

This world isn't fair.
I've gained something,
but yet,
i've lost something in return too.
One can never ever be happily perfect in life.
I dunno why .

thanks for the Adidas wallet, damn hot to the max la. matches my Adidas shoes! AAAA. its RED. woohoo to the max. THANKSSSS. and yea, yea. yea, AIYA I DUNNO LA, THANKS K.

**dyan darling, smileee. i understand how u feel bout fugly girls. hahahaa.

No comments: