Thursday, January 18, 2007

SIGH. aiyo.

i do not like to start any post so emo. BUT, AAAAAA. never mind la.

school's super fun lately, except for the exhaustion. i think it rocks to the max.
hahaha. got so many best best bestest frens! LOVE U ALL.
i laugh like constantly to the max. i swear.
and my history teacher is like so cute, i love him.
REALLY. hes super adorable to the maxmaxmax.
he totally made my day fine.
hahaha.

BUT. things turned for the worst! sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
FUCK. ok should not swear, but sighhhh to the max.

its times like now, that i wish a SALESMAN would just appear at my doorstep.
yea, as much as how annoying salesperson are, i kinda wish they would appear like NOW.

so that they can advertise, a product like....
A HEARTACHE PILL ! where it can cure a heartache, of cos.
so the conversation would be like. between me and the salesman.

(ding dong ding dong)

SALESMAN : HELLO ! can i talk to anybody please?

ME : yes? can i help u? im not in a very nice mood now, and if u annoy me, i'll bring u in and fuck you.

SALESMAN : okay, u look really nice, but u look so so so sad. BUT RELAX! i've just the thing to make u smile. and to introduce myself first, u may call me MR CHAI.

ME : and what the fuck is that, MR CHAI?

SALESMAN : (took out a box) TADAH! its this box of HEARTACHE PAIN KILLER!

ME : (opens my eyes BIG BIG) OMG! that is like way cool. you mean my heart will not ache after i eat it? as in, seriously?

SALESMAN : OF COS LA! i bluff u for wad, really, just a pill and no more heartache.!

ME : OKAY, IM SO HAVING ONE OF IT! HOW MUCH?!?!?!!?

SALESMAN : darling, this pill is priceless, in exchange for it, u need to learn to trust and love. and once you learn how to trust and love, and learn to give in sometimes, YOUR heartache is the cause of YOUR own stubborn-ness and your unwillingness to give in. Loving means finding something perfect out of an imperfect person. (quote:syl darling) , so in exchange for this pill, are u willing to put in more love and try to give in more in a relationship?

ME : (thinks bout it for awhile) (den cry a few drops of loserish tears) i'll try, good nitey.

(closes my door)


how nice if there really is sucha pill. EAT LIAO DEN HEART WILL NOT ACHE!
MUAHAHAHAA. im gonna be the first to invent it. and yay! i'll be the richest slut on earth.

=( SIGH ...
i wish i can mutilate myself..................






*** OMG. my favourite korkor in the world just gave me a friendster testimonial ! muahahaha. YAY !! ****

No comments: