Wednesday, January 24, 2007

i am .. feeling .. i dunno also.

hahah. i dunno why, but yea, im not really happy.
neither am i really sad. im just feeling very numb.

i think its the exhaustion. the journey to and fro school.
the homeworks, and seriously, everything is tiring me out.

sometimes i wish i can put down everything, any single thing in my life, except my darling hamsters. and den escape to a SPA RESORT! woohoo. i want a SPA RESORT !!
i shall escape there as soon as i can, and i'll never ever come back to the real world.
i will continue escaping till the day i die.

I think Purani&Sylvia doesnt love me anymore, they are constantly laughing at me.
:(

i am officially tired of trying to please everybody.
wads the point anyway?
Why must i act like a slut?
Why must i act icy cool?
Why must i act like im-not-joei ?
Seriously, I SHALL NOT EMBARK ON THIS STUPID PROCESS ANY LONGER.

i shall just,sleep more.and hope things turn out well the next day.as usual.hahahaha.

No comments: