Friday, January 19, 2007

seriously. this is a very very serious post to the max.
SERIOUSLY .
some questions are just the cannot-be-answered and cannot-be-deciphered kind in my head.

its like, PLEASE CAN?
we are like over to the max.
OVER. O-V-E-R t o t h e m a x

get it? and when i mean we're over,
it means YOUR ugly name is NOT on my handphone contact list.
AND YOUR FUGLY PROFILE is not on my FRIENDSTER FRIEND LIST.
and ur loser msn is also NOT on my msn list.

ARGHH. wads the purpose of me deleting you from my frenster ha?
SO THAT U CANT SEE ME UPDATING MY PROFILE OR ADDING NEW PICS OR RECEIVING ANY NEW TESTIMONAILS RITE. so that your hand wun itchy itchy come click ME rite? and u fucking bitchass motherfucker HAVE TO come look at my profile u noe.

IT ANNOYS ME GREATLY.seriously.
why are some pple so so so annoying?

seeing your fugly name, eric-NG- just disgusts me greatly.
actually, you don really disgusts me dear, its just,
your current girlfren is like really FUGLISH, that i really cant help but feel disgusted for you.
yea, when u tell me things bout couple being frens after a relationship.
i feel totally okay bout it.
BUT, because u are like associated with somebody so FAT & UGLY & WORTHLESS.

SORRY BUT YOU'RE ON YOUR OWN.

i don associate with pple who mixes with fugly pple. anyway, shes your type of girl. so yea, go screw her and get Aids , and den hope both of u die together also la.

and motherfucking piece of retarded shit, stop fucking viewing my profile la.

KNNBCCB, U GOT NO LIFE WAN IZZIT?!?!
so free go and view your that fugly girlfren's profile la.

(i swear she looks like a deformed twilight zone creature, and a huge enormous one at that too)



ok moving on..

i LOVE my hammies. and of cos, my darling.

No comments: