Sunday, January 21, 2007

Seriously i do not understand guys.
And after all that had happened, i do not want to anymore.
Seriously, they are just a bunch of un-decipherable shits rite.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
save me from my miseries.

im feeeeeeeling ultra vulnerable yet things around me are not helping one bit.
they either do not understand or they are trying to make things worsen.

I officially hate my life. over here. at this very spot in Sengkang.


aiya, i shall just become a whore okay.
den lidat can fuck without worries ma, rite.
den no need study also.
den still can earn money.
den still no need care bout any troubles.
just lie on the fucking bed and open my fucking leg.
den PROBLEM SOLVED.
got money take, still can get pleasure.

THIS KIND OF JOB STILL GOT WHERE ELSE CAN FIND?!

(sorry im just feeeling really down now, pardon my excessive use of FUCKs)





Love = Sex
No Sex = No Love
no? yes?
seriously, i dun know anymore.

No comments: