Saturday, February 10, 2007

FRIDAY.
had so much fun in the afternoon. shopping at town with Pu&Syl.
sorrrry for being late late late. i swear im the sorriest shit on earth.
but its so much fun hanging out with them. hahahaha.
the most unpleasant day can also turn out perfect.
PURANI DARLING, I LOVE YOU.
SYLVIA DARLING, I LOVE YOU.

yupp, and headed off to Dyan's partyyyyyyyy!
WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO.
fun describes it all.
and lotsa drinking.
i love the FOOD especially though.
me n sylvia ate like crazy.
the Prawns. woohoo. they drive us wild.
and yea, i had my FIRST EVER Tequila shots.
TEQUILA SHOTS. with salt & lemon! OMG SO COOL.
yea, although i drank bout maybe less than 5 shots.
i conked out and died.
i spouted the world's nonsensical nonsense.
:(
and i puked at 3.30am.
and i can't sleep because my head was spinning, throbbing, and everything.

and therefore, i Joei Tan Xin Yi, SWEAR never to touch or drink Tequila in my life.
Because i see no point in torturing my body. my head. and, yea, pple's feelings.
I will not drink again.

SATURDAY.
FUN-NESS.
HAPPY-NESS.
WEEEHEEEEE.
i totally enjoyedddddd myself.
The Asian Kitchen.
The Protege.
Just Noodle.
Esplanade.
and lastly, MY NICENICE GUESS? WALLET!
OMG. im gonna die of happiness.

IMPORTANT! **yupp, happy happy 1st year friendship!
hugs&kisses. to KalvinHoeZhiWei.

oh ya, to sandra waffles penguina(issit this way?), I MISS YOU.
gheeting darling, I MISS YOU. when are we gonna meet?


yup, and gonna meet purani&sylvia tomoro to go Chinatown to buy chinese new year decorations. and if we are going to skip school on Monday, we'll so be meeting again to go to Escape theme park or Sentosa. ahahahahahahaha.
we're already seeing each other EVERYDAY in school , and every other day of our lives.
we'll die of each other someday.

MR MIP. ;) hello.

No comments: