Friday, April 27, 2007

from gheeting to me. so sweet, loves her.

and to joei: thanks for the vodka. you sure know what excites me other than humping ya. LOL. i love you!!!!!!! i just love the things we fucking do every single time we're tgt la, its bloody evil and annoying (to other pple). i've known you since sec 2 too. and have countless of stupid mysteries ever since (im still figuring out the "stretched out arms" shit).. jokes that only WE understand. nonsense we created. songs we sang. the GUYS whom we took many sneak peeks. the nights we spent at each other's place. the kinda gayiness we share. the GOOD FOOD times. the heavenly shopping days. the TALKS, htht. the issues about ugly exboyfriends. and the issues about the future ones. and of course, the wonderful pact.. i would say this is the best thing we've done ever in our whole life. it'll just be you and me. and me and you and you and me.. put my dog into the picture sometimes too, add in sculpey also? lol. there're just never ending stuffs we can do tgt. one we gotta accomplish soon would be, A TRIP TO TAIWAN/SYDNEY. alright? i promise we'll do travelling like mad. and thanks again.. for always being here by me. i love you!

and im her doggy's godmummy!
can you believe it?!

No comments: