Wednesday, April 11, 2007


hello girls.



my o6A3 pretty pple.



Prata House! [yummmmmy!]



so sweeeeet. kisskiss.




muahaha. joei is in the mood for EMO quotes.



If I told you tonight I was leaving,
would you call my name,
take the blame,
turn it all around again
cause you know I love you and it's worth the heart ache?


You have been the treasure in my hand.
You have been the one who always stood beside me.
So unaware, I foolishly believed that you would always be there.
But there will come a day, when I will turn my head and you will slip away


I didn't realize how much I loved him until he was standing there and he wasn't mine anymore.




OK enough, im also not in EMO mood. maybe cos 3rd day of menses.
had fun with purani&sylvia today.
hope terence fung wun be suspicious.

No comments: