Thursday, April 12, 2007

Thursday!
enjoyable day cos sylvia&purani&me was laughing at just absolutely everything tothemax. especially my "moley" smiley face on my hand, and me taking rubber band and scaring everyone! so fun. and having to do some Earth day thing. purani is on her own when it comes to that.

Sorry i could not go to Bugis with you, i need to do my stupid PI which i feel is retarded cos its given at sucha short gay notice!
>:(

you know sometimes, humans have small little wishes, well one of mine is to go overseas with just randomly anyone. (boyfriend/best friends/sisters)
i mean, wouldn't it be sucha blast? like having to sleep together,shop together,eat together, be with one another 25/8. gosh, damn shiok la. (song bo?!)
would love to be in Genting, the cold cold weather,and the cool rides,the haunted house,the FOOD!!gosh. and just being there with someone you love is so shiok......and imagine being in a Spa Resort.. then can massage and do spa all day long. GOSH! i love such life.

I want a chance to do so.
Please?

But on the other hand,Joanne jiejie tells me its REALLY difficult to find a GOOD travel partner. which means, not just anyone is suitable to go travelling with. because opinions differ at times, and imagine quarreling in a foreign land, den suddenly "I don't wanna talk to u anymore!", and walk off in different directions, then siao liao lor. this is when we can all shout SONG BO!! okay.

Luckily man, all my best friends are suitable.

What i look for in a travel partner is someone who can navigate their way around the country VERY WELL, which means i DO NOT have to care a single thing about directions. I hate guys who totally dunno their way around, IT PISSES ME ALOT! therefore,it has come to my understanding that i like streetsmart pple. and.. must be patient, cos i can be quite difficult to handle at times. I LIKE TO SPEND, hence, my partner might find that idiotic. I like having fun, so he/she should make me laugh and feel at ease. I LOVE EATING! so if you're one who doesn't enjoy eating, i think we might have a breakdown there. And if im overseas, i shop non-stop, therefore if u're one that feels tired easily, SORRY!

and of course,
I'll try to be a good travelmate too.
it'll be fun having me around right?

hahahaha.
so stressed now.
SIAN.

No comments: