Friday, April 06, 2007

Yesterday was a fun day basically.

In school, the gay video clip of me, a whole clip of me talking cock was aired to the whole school, AAAAAAAAAAAAA. and stupid purani and sylvia and dyan and priya and god knows how many more losers kept laughing at meeeee! i was the world's most embarrassed person man.

cried a little too much at the old folk's home, cos its so heart wrenching to see them there. (fuck, im still emotionally traumatised) . to the extent that i phoned my mummy over there and tell her "mummy, i promise i'll never leave u there under any circumstances" . i think shes very touched. hahahaa.

and terencefung brought us to PrataHouse at thomson so we ate there. 1st time i drank Milo Dinosaur, yummylicious. I WANT TO DRINK AGAIN! and headed off to town with most of the girls from my class, with the main intention of trying out the Mars Bar.

The.. Mars.. Bar.. is.. so..fucking..heavenly, its DELICIOUS.
its to-die-for.
I WILL EAT IT ! (again&again&again!)

then shopped alot alot alot with sylvia,ppurani,priya,annitha,renuka.
supposed to meet up with them again after im done with my facial to do some drinking, but melanie&gheeting phoned me up!!

met up wth my mummy at plaza sing to do facial, so painful. :(
phobia of it.

AND, at 9 plus, met up with melanie&gheeting at Plaza sing to do some shopping, then headed to some blocks around compass point to hang around there. Since i can't go out too late, they came over and stayed over at my house! yay yippeee! so fun. melanie needs to do some anniversary stuff for her boyfriend(so sweet la), and she stayed up ALL NIGHT WITH GHEETING to do it. ME? i was sleeping on my own bed. hahahahaha. i just cannot stay up all night just to see her complete it. i will die of sleepiness.

Whats happening between us?

sigh. i can never be a good girlfriend.
no matter how hard i try.

i love you girlfriends, who stood by me.

No comments: