Wednesday, April 04, 2007

i am very tired, i wanna sleep. i still cannot find any old chinese/hokkien songs.
fucking screwed.

today was an eventful day, my video is so gonna be played in school.
paiseh.

yay, i hope i'll be going to facial with my mummy tomoro.

& after our CIP, me purani & syl is so gonna try out..

THE LEGENDARY OH-SO-DELICIOUS.....


FRIED MARS BAR!

will blog bout it soon when i don feel so much like sleeping.

a small thing to ponder on,
should flings ever be forgiven?
is flings really THAT unforgivable?
how do one define a fling?

**If you don't fucking love her, then don't tell me, say it right to her face. Its pointless telling me seriously, i know you need a listening ear, but hearing you whine about how you DON'T LOVE her AT-fucking-ALL & that you're still oh-so-very-in-love with your ex-girlfriend(which is me) is gayingly gay. Oh, i forgot, you told her you didn't love her, and it was HER who begged for a SECOND chance. Just what the fuck is wrong with girls nowadays? Is this the era to be.. shameless? Ohmygod man, feel so ashamed to be of the same gender as such pple, just totally a degrades women. Get a life.

byebye(good nitey)

No comments: