Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Hello all, I've disappeared from school for a zillion days already, (DO YOU THINK ANY OF MY FRIENDS ACTUALLY MISS ME?!?!) hmmm. I've not seen them for sooo long! Okay so this is what I've been busy with recently.

My Sunday! - Working at Conrad Hotel for the F1 event with BFFs.


Getting ready..



Gheeting says I look slim here.
(does she mean I look un-slim elsewhere?)


We look damn nice right, like professionals. HAHA.
And we ate like a million and one food, nice great food.
Pictures are all with Menny and Gheeting, we had alot of FUN!!!
And we are like paid to eat, slack, sleep, play wordsearch, and take things.
Like seriously, FUN!! Working with them is just pure FUN!!
So, work ended about 12midnight & so went over to Godmummy's house to play with Riri and eat my granny's leftover buffet food.

My Tuesday. - at NAFA being model of the day for Gheeting's class.
So I had to just stay positioned for 3 hours, my ass was killing me, and at some point, my nose was reallt itchy but I dare not scratch it, hahahaha. I didn't smile, and therefore they all didn't draw me smiling so I look grouchy, almost like Purani, had an Oscar face. But it was fun, I'm paid anyway!!


The initial stage..


Nice hor?



All the artists at work!!


So interesting man.


I like this, looks so emo, and my thighs are too small to be true.. ahhhh.





Gheeting's workplace, the most comfy-iest one.


:)

I like this drawing too, but my thighs are seriously way TOO small, they are like perfect thighs man!


Me being positioned like that for 3 hours, with 5 mins break in between but I was hurting all over, really its not easy okay!


Look at the chair, gheeting drew it damn realistic-ly ok! MY fave piece.




And you know how I always wanted to be very skinny and anorexic-skinny kind of skinny, and since last time pple advised me against it cos they said I'd look better with some meat or something, I finally understand what they meant, and with this, I really DO NOT wanna be skinny. HAHAHAHAHA.

Take a look and you will know what I mean..

....
....
....
....
....
...
...

Joei with a skinny face!

and the dear artist is my dear best friend gheeting.
I didn't know I look like that to her, with perfectly sunken face, so skinny looking almost like a monkey, and I look anorexic here.

So everyone thank Gheeting! She made me realised how I SHOULD NOT be skinny! :) My friends will love you dearlyyyyy. And thanks Gheeting for allowing me to the object of your works, love ya!

BYEBYE PPLE!

No comments: