Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Hello all, my pictures with Elvin at Sentosa & Chinese Garden are here!


I LOVE THE BIRDS OKAY!!!!!!

secret: (elvin is actually very afraid of the birds lor..)
loser.haha.

AT THE INSECT KINGDOM OR SOMETHING.

we saw these beetles fucking & that got us high the wholeeee day!
actually, it was Elvin who kept bugging me to take this pic.
Seriously.


We spotted this big fat caterpillar and I touched it and its damn soft!
And theres lots more on that plant!!!!!

HIGH !

On the skylift - contorted faces cos we were eating potato chips and i was threatening elvin that I will make him fall.

AT THE LUGE.

Elvin very happy - first-timer (don't blame him)

AT THE 4D MOVIE THINGY.

also very happy.



phone's camera-so its quite unclear.


Elvin: "this is the face you always give when you are losing an argument, or when you've already lost."

THE TOWER THING.

elvin is a beaver.



UNDERWATER WORLD!


Joei and Elvin with................ the Garoupa-lookalike fish which has an enormous mouth, me and Elvin named it Jeanette. I mean, we guessed that it was a female fish.... and we were damn happy to take pictures with it. Hello fish! we gave you a name, jeanette!


:)


CHINESE GARDEN!


(i spotted 4 Kacangs behind me!!!!!)

TURTLE MUSEUM.

Elvin was damn enthusiastic about feeding the tortoise, he claims he loves ONLY fishes and turtles/tortoise whatever. But the tortoise are really cuteeee! They respond and they LOVE food, and they BITE ! Like damn ferocious. One of them can even break bones.... and I thought they look quite retarded and harmless, and slow and everything.

OKAY.

I just wasted alot of time uploading pics.
byebye!
*and ya, I've grown fatter okay! I want no comments about me becoming fatter!!!!!

I promise to slim down once I get my determination!
So stop pressing me!!
(okay no one is actually pressing me, its my inner voice at it. its quite eerie. Like somethings telling me it might be youuuu........)

No comments: