Thursday, September 11, 2008

Hello everyone I am fine.

I have Literature paper like tomorrow and I am here!!!!!! I am mad.

Anyway, I hung out with my pretty & fucking skinny and slim sweeties like Gheeting, the fairy, Menny, Isabel, Xueling and Elvin!, Wilson, Jeffrey and co.

So fun, though the purpose wouldn't be having fun, it was major crisis. So its not all fun. Everything will be fine my darling, so dont cry dont sad anymore!

Elvin is having block leave now and I am having exams!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Life is sooooo unfair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And quote of the day, after discussions with Dyan and lotsa new infos from those pretty girls....................................
"ALL GIRLS ARE SADISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "

like seriously lor.
I don't know why girls like to suffer.
Its like, they know it BUT they still want it or something.

Siao ding dongs.
(Joei included)

No comments: