Friday, September 12, 2008

I cannot blog lor!!!
Each time I start to blog, I get the need/tendency/urge/desire to blog again!
:(
means I am breaking my technology diet!
DIETS JUST DO NOT WORK FOR ME!!!!!!

KNN!

Anyway, I am going on a real diet. Like seriously.
(of course given that I ABHOR diets)....
I don't know how this is ever gonna work out but!
My source of motivation comes from Gheeting,Menny,Xueling,ISabel and all the other skinny people in the world. They are like so slim !!!! And I am like FAT and FAT and FAT!!!!!
It irks me to know that I am fat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'll still love eating of course........ so.............. I don't know what are my plans yet.

BUT! Elvin is very annoyed with me!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!
I refused to go out with him today cos I feel fat and I can't go out.
He says he is gonna ban me from going out with slim and pretty pple so I wouldn't act cranky after meeting slim and pretty pple ! MAKES SENSE MAN!
Its like why can some people be so slim, WHY WHY WHY.
:( I wanna be anorexic or something. Okay I shall decide to be anorexic as of today.

IF I CANNOT BE SLIM, THEN AT LEAST LET ALL MY FRIENDS BE FAT!!!!!!!!
(okay okay I touch wood for you guys.)

Anyway.. I missed my 4E4 chalet today, :( but its alright, I'll see my dajie next week.
I hope they had fun!!!!

I was watching the Kimora marathon thingy!!!!! Damn nice!!!Love it!

okay byebye!

No comments: