Wednesday, September 24, 2008


This time, I really miss Elvin like lots. :(
He has to be in camp like from Sunday to Friday, so technically speaking, we only have Saturday for each other. I can't believe I am saying this but..... how can I go on like this!? Being so loserish, gotta miss and wait for a guy. :( I'll not say its unfair cos Elvin might be feeling the same way too. But sooner or later, it'll take its toll on both of us. and then.. bad things are gonna happen. and you would't see happy pictures like the one above and the ones beneath already!!
Like everyone always say, relationships tend to go haywire when the guy's serving the army, like seriously, I so agree okay. Usually they say its the girls who go out to look for affairs, for companionship(okay I will NOT do that, it just doesn't make sense for the heart to hold more than 1 person seriously), but for some cases, its the guy who screws up totally(just bcos you are tired or stress doesn't mean we've to accomodate you guys, we girls are equally miserable alright!!)
And I don't really understand why pple can have affairs so readily these days, affairs ruin relationships so badly. Like they hurt not only one, but maybe two, or three, or four people! Like what the fuck is the purpose!?
And Dyan said something which makes sense and is so fucking unfair. Why is it when a guy flirts, he is given beautiful names like CASANOVA, WOMANIZER, DON JUAN, etc. and when a girl flirts, its like CHEAP, SLUT, VIXEN, BITCH, WHORE, blah blah. So annnnnnoyyyyinggg!!
Okay I am PMSing. My menses is supposed to come today, no signs of it yet though.
And I know, I am blabbering nonsense up there, ignore those.

No comments: