Monday, July 21, 2008

Hello these shall be the pics to sum up my birthdays, theres more but I am really tired so here you go, have fun and entertain yourselves. I had fun ! so much fun!


The yummyiest, sweetest, nicest, most gorgeous cake ever existed.
Please agreee with me please please please.
I really love it alot and its like orgasmic.

Everyone loves it and one bite is really never enough, it leaves you craving for more cos its like nice and yummy and the words are so nice. We tried very hard to preserve the words, but because it is so yummy, we all died and gave up.

Purani says, "The point of having candles means we've to make it difficult for you to blow."


So we cut the part that have no words.....

Tadah! we managed to conquer all the parts without the words.

TOOOOOO BADDDDD!!
Its really tooo yummy, and its left with only the word PRINCESS now.
hahaha, but its really goooood.
Thanks for the cake!!!!

And..

See the amount of hands trying to cover the flame from extinguishing. Its so funny and unintentional. HAHA.


Happy Birthday Girl.
Slacking after school.
Purani says I am the fairest, and Deepak is the darkest.

:)
yumyumyum.

Darling Ziyan!!!


:D I love you!!
And, next are Elvin's balloons for me!

Sooooo niceeee!
HEEHEE.
I like Ariel! shes my fave princess cos she has red hair!!!


Dyan and me! I like my hair!!

:)

YAY!
I love you allllllll.


Love this even more!

My cuzzie was there too! He is Riri's owner.


Showing off.hahahaha.


Johnniee korkor!
BFFs to the maxx!

Signs of high-ness.

Dyan! Signs of high-ness.

"joei, you are so red lor"


"Bo tah WU lan pah"
(means if you don't finish the drink, you will have a dick.)
Because traditionally if a guy dont bottoms up, he will be named like BO LAN PAH(no dick), so for females, it will be to grow a dick. That is very scary.

....
Thats all! Very entertaining hor!
Got more coming up! Don't go away!


Byebye and I love you all BFFs, all who made me so happy.
Hugs and kisses.

No comments: