Monday, July 21, 2008

Firstly,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MYSELF !

Secondly,

Thanks everyone who made it a very happy birthday for me! Really thanks alot, from the super gorgeous yummy-iest cake with the nicest words ever to the night at Phuture to those who sent me a simple birthday wish via sms, friendster, msn, my tagboard, and personally. YOU ALL ARE SO NICE! omg, i love you all to the maxiest maxest maxxxxx! HUGS x 10000 ! I am very touched and blessed and happy and so once again, thanks alot.

Thirdly,

I love Elvin and I must really thank Elvin for making my birthday so nice cos he really bought me many many presents and made me very pleased! And thanks all who got me pressies! I love each and every one of them. :)

I love you all ! And thanks for making my 19th birthday very enjoyable!
Thank you Thank you Thank you.
Me is so happy I cannot stop smilinggggg.
:D Hugs.

No comments: