Monday, July 14, 2008

hello all!

Today was a neverending day. Like lessons were going on and on and on, and school ends so bloody cheebye late. And we had Pilates! Its fun but fucking tiring, we were like groaning in pain, but my daddy says the right way is to relax, which I didn't. So, must try to relax next week.

I am soo tired.

And oh ya, my birthday is like next Monday so I'm having a small little party at Zouk this Saturday, all close friends can come! :) YAY! Don't worry will definitely got drinks for you all, just bring presents can already, HAHA. Love ya! Hope I'll have a smashing time!

I can't wait now!

Joei: "Elvin, birthday girl REALLY must open bottle one meh?? I don't mind la but I've never done it before."
Elvin: "hmm, I think so lah, but you also never drink, you want open what bottle?"
Joei: "No lah, my birthday mah, my friends are all drinkers so I need to let them enjoy..."
Elvin: "Very ex one lor! So bo hua!"
Joei: "Ya lor, I rather use the money go shopping :( how ah?"
Elvin: "I agree with you.then don't go club lor, so easy."
Joei: "I disagree with that, bye"

Don't worry I am NOT stingy, I just DON'T drink. And I don't know why drinks are so grossly overpriced at clubs, and anyway, I have alot of bottles at home.. So... hahha.

See you guys there ! Hugs!

No comments: