Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Happyness! :) I was right to PMS yesterday cos I had my menses today. YAY! discovered it on time and no leaks AT ALL, yes i am very proud of that okay. HAHA.

And Purani made me a happy happy girl today! She turned my PMSy mood around! Firstly by bringing KALHONAAHO! & by promising me something which I so love. LOVE!! EXCITED!! HAPPY!!! *okay calm down calm down, you can't blog when you are excited.*

And, I must be positive! I must learn to forgive others, must be gracious and fuck the past, no denying the past, but accept that it happened and whats past is past. So, no point brooding over it hor? Just live life to the fullest and eat more buffets lah, just eat and eat and eat, enjoy, go travel, eat more, and song bo! you will die liao.
oh i forgot, i must have sex first before i die. hmm, but must have sex after 21 years old(if im still with elvin), if im not with elvin anymore means NO MORE SEX LIFE FOR JOEI TAN. But Elvin is like gross, he had sex with ____ before, OH FUCK WAIT, didn't I just mention that I've to learn to accept the past. Okay sorry sorry, Elvin is un-gross. He was dumb in the past, now he is wiser, he is abstaining from sex! Poor guy, hes gonna be deprived for 2 whole years but its alright, :) Patience is gold.

And I honestly think he is turning gay too, from facing guys all day, and no proper sex with the female species, he might stray.........................................

Okay nevertheless, still happy today! Even happier cos not going to school tomorrow! BUT after tomorrow, I must go on a DO-NOT-SKIP-SCHOOL-DIET plan!

Determination is the way to go man.

No comments: