Thursday, July 17, 2008


My first picture, Deepak and Joei.(i look idiotic but ignore it okay)
Deepak says this is an illustration of Yin & Yang.
Then I died laughing. And he said, "you're so gonna put it on your blog right?"
I went like OMG HOW DID YOU KNOW!
Then he replied, "I've known you for 3 years...."


Fatty bom bom. I realise I rarely have pictures of myself in my blog.


=/ my face looks retarded, and the food was yummy!
Tepanyaki ROCKS.


Dyan & Renuka.


I really don't understand why my face always looks so spastic.
Dyan please tell me! Its like the theory of you and your friends smiling nicely and me grinning retardedly. HAHA.


The amazingly cutee doggy. RIRI !



So random but just a convo with me and Sherman. I've known him since I was sec 3. And he brought us out to eat, Gheeting I can let you see the pictures.

And my school friends..

Sylvia and ME!


My new friend, Oscar!


Renuka! Shes in that iPod screen.
Renuka said, "oh cool our very first picture together!!!!"


Anittha Thanabalan serving suspension, we accompanied her and left her notes!
:)

Okay and to that, I shall self proclaim a holiday tomorrow. And, its Friday! Friday means happyness! Lovely day!

No comments: