Monday, July 07, 2008

Hello hello hello, okay right I'm back from spending time with Elvin the guy I can only see on weekends for 2 whole years. :( Two whole years........................... Okay stop. If I stop thinking about the time, it might become faster. Like its Monday now, so its like 4 more cheebyefied days to go !! Weepeedooo!

So over the weekend, I've gotten myself a new handphone(yay like finally!!), and ate at Lawry's Prime Rib over at Paragon(nice steak!love it!), Elvin stayed over at my house, had yummy breakfast + lunch by my parents, went over to Elvin's house and said my byebye to him, and went over to my godmummy's house to see my RIRI. Okay, thats all I did for the weekend. Its youth day today so I went shopping with godmummy, bought bras and slippers! And lotsa storybooks. And 2 wallet! Okay done.

OMG, my cousin is the best man, Ronald korkor rocks! He is gonna give me his newly bought Lanyard from G____! :) YAY cool !! The design is niceness and I love it, hahahha. Thanks korkor. My birthday present!

Yup, Purani found her KALHONAAHO! YIPPPEEE! Time to watch it!

Okay, I miss all my friends already, so lets meet up sooooon!
Byebyebyebyebye.

No comments: