Tuesday, July 01, 2008

I MUST WHINE NOW!

I am supposed to be at Bliss cafe with cool people like Menny,Gheeting,Christine, and I don't know if theres anymore. But its such a bloody pity I've Literature paper tomorrow... :( They are really cool people, that ice cubes are gonna be sooo jealous of them. HAHA. Really. Okay, never mind chances are aplenty. Next time next time okay. Cos I wanna see some lesbianism acts between Christine & Menny (oops?).

To Purani : Bring KAHONAHO tomorrow so I can CRYYYYY. Actually I don't believe I'll cry, cos you all always lie to me, say what the Kablahblah show with the girl being possessed is the scariest show on earth, and when I watched it, its like KUAKUAKUA, I felt so cheated. HAHA. Okay so remember to bring it thanks.

Day 2, 3 more days to go! :) I miss you already honeybaby!

(I'm becoming a nicer girlfriend lor...........hopefully lah.)

No comments: